The PNDpT (Programa Nacional de Desporto para Todos or National Program for Sport for All) is a structure that aims to support sports programs that promote the general sports practice, informal, recreational or competitive activities.
If you are public or private non-profit organization which has an aim to develop sports practice, namely: sports federation, club, association, collective, or any other organization, whose corporate purpose comprises or qualifies the basic sport in Portugal, IPDJ (Instituto Português do Desporto e Juventude) is waiting for your application!
PNDpT’s main areas of activity:
- Health and healthy lifestyle promotion among all segments of the population
- Social inclusion (social minorities, disabled people etc.)
- Integration of persons with disabilities
- Promotion of gender equality
- Environmental sustainability
- Protection of human rights
Applications for the PNDpT are open from April 10 to May 4 (3 pm).
Submit the application: http://candidaturas.ipdj.pt/
More information in Portuguese: http://www.idesporto.pt/noticia.aspx?id=802